A number of clients have said that their number one concern right now is how to increase sales revenue. Sales professionals are definitiely pounding the pavement in search of business, however is it as effective as it should be? Now is a great time to refocus sales efforts to increase sales in the short term and be well positioned for economic recovery.
To address this need, we have scheduled a live half-day workshop for London, Ontario, Canada on June 23rd from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM and for Windsor, Ontario, Canada for June 24th from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
If you are not located in either of these two cities, or perhaps just want to hear a condensed version of the program, we have scheduled a one-hour webinar for June 23rd at 2:30 PM Eastern Time. You participate using your computer and telephone.
Key content to be addressed in the seminar and webinar:
- Increasing your company’s share of wallet (the percentage of what the customer spends on what you could sell them)
- Utilizing inside sales to contact prospects and customers and qualify accounts for a sales visit.
- Upselling and cross selling strategies – how to increase the dollars per sale.
- Negotiating tactics to deal with customers who ask for concessions and price reductions.
- How to take advantage of competitor weakness to take away accounts and how to defend your accounts from being attacked by competitors.
- Positioning your company’s products and services to address the biggest problems faced by your customers today.
Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Senior level managers
- Sales managers
- Sales professionals
To get more information and to register:
Or call us toll free: 1-866-700-9043